- Assessment of your network and what need to be improved/changed out. This can be both present and future needs in your network.
- Installation, maintenance and configuration of:
- Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2012r2.
- Desktop operating systems Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Microsoft Active Directory domain users and computers.
- Software that will be running on servers and PC’s (client-server software).
- Backup of servers and workstations to any media that your software can handle.
- Anti-virus solutions for the whole network.
- Virtualization of servers, software etc.
- VPN, Remote Desktop, VNC and other remote tools.
- Building specialized servers and desktop computers.
- Cloud solutions. You can use any cloud solution you prefer.
Services for both businesses and private persons:
- Setting up wired and wireless routers.
- Recommend software and hardware solutions.
- General maintenance that can be performed on a quarterly or half-year schedule:
- Blowing out dust from the computer.
- Installing updates.
- Do anti-virus scans.
- Cleaning up malware (viruses, trojan horses, adware and spyware etc.)
- Remove unneeded software.
- Replacing hard drives where I clone the content from the old hard drive over to a new.
- Reinstalling desktop operating systems (Windows Vista and Windows 7/8/9).
- Monitoring computers.
- Virus clean up, advice and general instructions on computer security.
Please let us know if you want to know more about remote monitoring and assistance.